Pages

5/23/2013

News: Need For Speed Rivals Trailer

Well, well, well.. look at this. Need For Speed is coming back for.. I don't even know which one it is, I think I stopped counting after number 10 or something like that. And, as most of the fans know, NFS franchise has been pretty disappointing ever since the days of Need for Speed Underground 1 and 2 and the original Most Wanted. After that it was a hit or miss, with a few misses too many.


Need For Speed Rivals features a Ferrari


























As always, new year is upon us and EA starts showing of all the latest titles in their numerous franchises, so comes along the new Need For Speed Rivals. No much is know yet apart from us being able to play as both racers and cops.


Police cars will be just as good as any racer's car

Also, the trailer features a Ferrari F12berlinetta among a few available shots at the moment. Based on screenshots and the trailer, it seems to me that developer Ghost Games is basically trying to make a new Hot Pursuit with this one.

The game will be released on November 19. on the current generation consoles and sometimes later on the next generation and I guess PC will also get that next-gen treatment (though new info on FIFA 14 makes me suspicious). I guess we'll know more soon, until then, watch the trailer below:


No comments:

Post a Comment